what do u think about nicki skinny shaming in anaconda?
I think skinny ppl can turn off her song and open literally any magazine, watch any other video or movie and tv show and see their body types idealized and praised
I think skinny people should be able to feel as much love for their body as any other size body. It’s body positivity, not selective body positivity.
So you need to reread the response to the original question: literally every movie, magazine and tv show exclusively praise thin bodies. Just the concept of fat people being called attractive is highly controversial. When Nicki says “skinny bitches” she’s speaking out against the idea that thin people are be *only* ones who can be attractive. If you want to hear that thin people are attractive and worthwhile you can look literally anywhere else.
Why is this such a debate? There is nothing wrong with people of ANY body type loving themselves.
2. Best date you've ever been on?
3. Describe your last relationship.
4. What is your favorite song and why?
5. Favorite quote?
6. Do you wear unmatched socks?
7. Fall or Spring?
8. Describe your dream date.
9. Have you been in love?
10. Do you believe in soul mates?
11. What is the most important thing to you?
12. List a common 3 AM thought you have.
13. Books or movies?
14. What is the most beautiful thing in life to you?
15. Name one thing you're excited for.
16. Describe your dream guy/girl.
17. Worst fear?
18. Compare something to missing someone.
19. Short term goal?
20. Long term goal?
21. What is your idea of happiness?
22. Describe the perfect day.
23. Do you like candles?
24. What is your favorite smell?
25. Are watches old fashioned or stylish?